Professional Appliance Service Starting at $99
- With your service call, you will receive a detailed estimate before proceeding with any repairs.
- You never pay an hourly rate. Our technician will quote you a flat, fixed price, taken right out of the National Major Appliance Flat Rate Labor Guide, which includes the total cost to repair your appliance.
- We only use factory specific OEM and guaranteed parts.
- 1 Year Full Parts and labor warranty on all repairs. Ask for Details
- No Return Service Call Fee to Install Parts with Proper Appliance Information provided by customer
Each additional appliance $50
What to expect on the Day your Big Lake Appliance Service Technician is coming to your home
You will receive a phone call, text or email up to 30 minutes before our scheduled Guaranteed or its Free arrival. Failure to respond to this notification may result in forfeiture of your appointment time and may result in additional service fees.
All our technicians will arrive in a clearly marked Big Lake Appliance Service Vehicle and will be dressed in proper work attire.
Shoe Covers are available upon request at no extra charge.
All our technicians are non-smoking and non-tobacco users. For the health and safety of employees, we ask that you refrain from using tobacco products while they are in your home.
Please have the area around your appliance free of clutter to allow our professional technicians room to work on your appliance.
To help protect our environment, we use paperless invoicing via email. No email... No Problem!! We will gladly mail you a receipt in 2-3 business days for no extra charge.
How Can I Pay?
Payment is due after initial service call and/or upon completion of work.
We accept Cash, Check, or Major Credit Card including American Express.