Common refrigerator issues we can help with:
- Not Cold Enough/Too Cold
- Leaking Water
- Frost/Ice Build Up
- Ice Maker/Water Dispenser Not Working Properly
- And more...
We service many brands, including:
Amana, Asko, Bertazzoni, Bluestar, Bosch, Crosley, DCS, Electrolux, Fisher & Paykel, Frigidaire, Gaggenau, GE, Gibson, Heartland, Hot Point, Jenn-Air, Kelvinator, Kenmore, KitchenAid, LG, Liebherr, Magic Chef, Marvel, Maytag, Miele, Roper, Siemens, Smeg, Sub-Zero, Tappan, Thermador, Viking, Whirlpool, Woods, ect…
Professional Appliance Service Starting at $124
With your service call, you will receive:
- A quote from your technician of a flat, fixed price, taken from the National Major Appliance Flat Rate Labor Guide, which includes the total cost to repair your appliance, before making any repairs.
The repair of your appliance will include:
- The use of only factory specific OEM and guaranteed parts.
- 1 Year Full Parts and Labor Warranty on all repairs. Ask for Details
- No Return Service Call Fee to Install Parts, when proper appliance information is provided by customer.
Each additional appliance $60
What to expect the day of service:
- You will receive a phone call, text message or email up to 30 minutes prior to our scheduled appointment window, Guaranteed or its Free. Failure to respond to this notification may result in the forfeiture of your appointment time and possibly additional service fees.
- All our technicians will arrive in a clearly marked Big Lake Appliance Service vehicle and will be dressed in proper work attire.
- Shoe Covers are available upon request at no extra charge.
- All our technicians are non-smoking and non-tobacco users. For the health and safety of employees, we ask that you refrain from smoking while they are in your home.
- Please have the area around your appliance free of clutter to allow our professional technicians room to work on your appliance.
- To help protect our environment, we use paperless invoicing via email. No email? No Problem! We will gladly mail you a receipt in 2-3 business days for no extra charge.
How can I pay?
Payment is due at time of initial service call and/or upon completion of work.
We accept Cash, Check or Major Credit Card including American Express.